all about cowboygirl
I don't have one yet
I haven't said yet
idea: 579 v.1
title: Food ingredients scanner
keywords: food, scan, scanner, ingredients
Some kind of hand held gizmo that scans your food then tells you all the ingredients including colorings, preservatives and calories ...
idea: 578 v.1
title: Free tuition
v.1 comments: 1
Why do we have to pay so much tuition for school? More support for education from the government would boost the economy for the next generation ...
idea: 577 v.1
More frequent elections. Let's get rid of the bad guys sooner! ...
idea: 576 v.1
title: Recycle household items as plant ...
keywords: view all
Plants will grow in anything. You don't need to buy new pots. You can use a bucket, a shoe, even a duffel bag - just fill them with soil like normal ...
you never know what will bubble up...
- create places where people can swap stuff online like books, clothes, shoes, kitchenware, etc more...-zimZUMzam
- Stop filling up the landfills. Make as much of cell phones and electronics biodegradable as more...-kevinR
- Kids only Kindle-Limits on titles (only age appropriate), prepaid account to limit overages more...-angrypunkgrrl
- Never pick up Christmas tree needles with your $500 vacuum cleaner. Trust me. It's a bad more...-TwoMamas
- More frequent elections. Let's get rid of the bad guys sooner! more...-cowboygirl
- When you buy a gift for a kid always get a gift receipt in case they have it or don't like it. more...-TwoMamas
- When I update my blog (twice a week) I post it on Facebook and Twitter. It is automatically more...-wordsbybob
- Here's a cool business idea. Start a service offering instant editing for blog posts. Guarantee more...-fcronolo
- If you have to use disposable diapers, cut down on the number of wipes you use by scraping your more...-groovytunes
- Always ask your wife before trimming her favorite plants in the garden more...-cwalton
©2013 Moobag v.94 betazoid sitemap